Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some things Never Change

So!!!! In my efforts to confront my holiday blues head on I dug into my buried family photo album...Not a good move BUT I found this pic of lil ol me:

Check me out...some things never change. Me off to the side on the solo tip....looking real fly, laughing to myself, thinking these witches have nothing on my outfit...LOL! joke.

Some things really DON'T CHANGE!!

OK!!! Check out my outfit doh! I know it's fly right...in my mind's eye I have on some dark brown wool stockings and patent leather burgundy mary jane shoes.

Hello, that's an outfit I'd wear today, my style hasn't changed much, I'm basically rocking the same color palette and tailored feminine/masculine style being pretty as can be!

Today I'd switch out the skirt for some wide leg pants and adding a chocolate velvet fitted blazer.

C is for cookie and that's good enough for me.

Yah.

No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace