Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cocolah meets Tr3y Stylez

1. What is the first thing you think about before getting dressed in the morning?

WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR TODAY?!!?

2. How would you define your style?

My style is a mixture of new and old, an influx of all my influences wrapped into one entity. An never ending growth process which can't be duplicated.

3. What is your hustle? How does that thing you do influence your style?

Well my hustle is acting…previously I was a perpetrator on the abc show Life on Mars! This influenced my style in many ways because it made me think outside of the box because it opened my mind to options as far as clothing options and how I mix and match various pieces to create something that no one can match!

4. Tell me one random thing about yourself.

I go off topic a lot meaning when im having a conversation with someone I just go off on a tangent out and start talking about anything random without any notice…I know its awkward well imagine being the person sitting there clueless.

5. What is your current fashion inspiration?

Russell Brand

6. Who is your fashion muse?

Jimi Hendrix

7. As a stylist where do you draw inspiration as to stand out in the over saturated field.

Well I draw inspiration from everywhere…whats going on around me as far as what the people are wearing and flipping it to my own signature look. I pull a lot from fashion magazines…and many fashion photography from the past…as well as the present…and from music artist! All of this fuses what resonates unto my work.

8. How often do you shop?

Not so often because I love to challenge myself with what I already have in my wardrobe which is a lot.

9. Do you have an alter ego? If so, who has better style?

Well people call me Tr3y Stylez…so I guess that's my alter ego….well he does has extremely better style than the old me.

10. If you were given the chance to have a full on shopping spree in one country where would it be?

Japan hands down!!!

11. What do you see in the future of underground fashion?

Well the future of underground fashion will be taking more of a move into the future as far as the fabrics, fit and color scheme but I feel that's going to be happening in fashion period.

12. What do you think is the biggest influence in fashion these days?

The biggest influence in fashion right now is taking from the past and making it current…fashion right now is becoming artsy so that's what all of the fashion houses and major fashion magazines are getting their inspirations from!!!!

13. If you could buy one thing without money being an object what would it be?

An amazingly impossible to find diamond ring!!!

14. If you could choose: personal tailor or unlimited shoes?

I would definitely chose personal tailor because I feel that if your cloths don't fit you to the utmost of comfortably you will not feel the best you can feel in your clothing! Its all about the fit.

15. What do you think is the must have item on www. cocolah.com?

House of Nassat Handmade crochet and suede jacket







2 comments:

Kwesi Abbensetts said...

so this guy is like a stalker to me not in the literal sense though. but whenever i am in the the city he pops out of nowhere with his skinny jeans hanging low hurrying off somewhere walking a hundreds miles per hr. i could in soho or 23 or 34st and he appears.

COCOLAH NYC said...

TELL HIM....AYO DON'T FOLLOW ME...I'LL SHOOT YOU! with your cam of course...

Cocolah.com does not promote violence.

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace