Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Top Gun

A few things inspired today's outfit. Wanna hear it? Here it go:

1. Quoting Starsky and Hutch, "Do it, Do it, Do it" in a deep voice two days in a row. I don't know dude....It just comes to me.
(see reference video below) heeeeeeeee hehehehhehehe

2. My never ending desire for washboard abs. If worn right high waisted jeans create the illusion of flat tummy. ;)
ho hohohohoho

3. The sheer act of taking my pinky and index fingers dappin them on my tongue and smoothing down eyebrows, going into a double snap and on to a  double handed thumbs up pointed index finger "bang bang" to a wink with a clicking sound. aay. aay! 

hahahhahahhahaha

YOU talkin' ta me?!

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? YOU talkin' to ME? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here! Who the f*ck do you think you're talking to?"

AYYYY!!!!



That's all I gotta say about that. And what?!?!?!? You wanna do sumthin!?!? Do it! DO IT! DO IT!


yes of course he's wearing YakBlak's throughout the movie.

No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace