Thursday, December 11, 2008

There's just something about you

Last week was a very exciting week for me. I don't like to talk about things too early because I'm superstitious but I can guarantee all of  it is life altering. 

It was also a week of a few folks insisting that I change the way I look at myself. Every where I turned I heard the same message. I don't want to get too personal but they assured me that I was basically the opposite of how I see myself. I listened because I'm NOW open to new interpretations of self. 

This post is inspired by Raw Unconventional Beauty.



During my freelance stint at the indie record label I sat in front of a Tricky poster.  siiiiigh. 
There are few men that get me worked up and he's one of them. :) There's something about his ruggedness and self confidence that makes me weak in the knees I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something comes over me..




Every few minutes I would look at his face, the strong features and his dirty, dirty natural swag.

Thought to myself, I bet that man has calluses on his hands and has never had a manicure. Now...why is that sexy?! A coworker once told me my perfect man is Tarzan. 

LOL...he'd be able to catch raccoons with his bare hands and bring me it's tail so I'd be serving them FRESH on www.cocolah.com :)

Then there's Mos Def. I'll be his 8th baby momma I don't care!!!


Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace