Thursday, October 22, 2009

Press On

Um. Yeah.

I cant remember where I found this. I found it this morning in my inspiration folder. It's by an underground designer who has a great sense of humor. If you find these kinds of things funny.

As a child of the 80s I grew up in the Lee Press On Nail era. Many o' nights I would wake up with a nail stuck to my forehead and/or cheek. (Those things didn't stay on no matter how much glue you used and they definitely with the glue provided by the package.)

That said, this piece freaks me out a bite. Just had a flashback of having (on average) 6 out of 10 nails on at any given time. Somehow that was ok back in the day.

So was having a chest sprinkled with baby powder. (um...I'll never understand that one)

No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace