Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Seasonal Affective Disorder

OK you know what??? You don't have to tell me I'm slacking on the blog front!!!

I ALREADY KNOW!!!! Thanks for rubbing it in.

My laptop got some act right so we've decided to patch things up and stay together! We're excited to announce that we'll be renewing our vows soon! Stay tuned for the wedding pictures!
aaaaawwwww!!!

Secondly, I haven't been feeling so hot so taking pictures is not on the top of my list and I think the winter blues have officially set in.

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say
it's all right

The Beatles

I'm actually considering going to a tanning salon and getting some UV rays.

Don't judge me.


SAD is real. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder


No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace