Monday, January 12, 2009

DECEMBER COCOLAH.COM FASHION CHALLENGE WINNER!


Sorry for the delay in posting this but as I stated in my previous post my laptop is acting bougie (as my son would say).

Not sure if it got the memo that this is not only Obamanation but we're in a recession so there is positively no excuse for slacking.

It's like ok...buy a new Macbook so I can stay on my grind or pay my rent so I can stay sheltered. DAAAAYUM homie.
That's the reallah real.

Whatever. I'm (almost, this close, a freelance check away) from getting over her.

When it gets replaced it's gonna try to come cryin' and beggin'...beggin' and cryin'...baby please, baby please........
Story of my life.....sigh. hee heee....

As usual I'll turn my head and say, "no gracias. No exes, no backsies.
No we can't be friends...if we can't be lovahs...we can't be friends.
Take the L out of Lovah....it's OVAH!"

Cocolah.com interrupts the regularly scheduled program to bring you a song dedication.

This is Yah from Inwood I would like to give a shout out to my main man "son" and dedicate this song to my laptop....who got me sitting at the freelance job sneaking a blog on the low...daaaayum.

They ain't have a video so sing it to yourself or reinact it with a partner.
Clear your throat first:

"She Lives In My Lap"
Outkast
(feat. Rosario Dawson)

[Intro: Rosario Dawson]
[laughter]
What's wrong? What are you afraid of?
The Love Below

[Verse 1: Andre 3000]
She stays alone, never sheds a single tear
She stays in the coolest moods, clearly woman of the year
She and all her girlfriends, they go out dressed to win
She comes back to the cooler side of town
but she lives in my lap

[Chorus: Andre 3000]
She lives in my lap [repeat 6X]
Forever my fiance
She lives in my lap
Don't leave, don't stay
She lives in my lap
I'll get the courage one day

[Verse 2: Andre 3000]
Make me want you, make me miss you
make me wonder where you are, then forget you
Girl remind me, just who we are
We're oh so close, but yet so far

[Interlude]
[Rosario Dawson:]
Baby why are you acting like this?
I don't care about any of them...
I care about you!
Baby I Love you!

[Andre 3000:]
You've got me open wide (I love you)
Just Come inside (baby)
It's yours (it's yours)
I'm yours (i'm yours)
For sure (for sure)
Play baby play...

[Chorus + interlude + scratching til fade...]


Siiiiiiiiiigh. Ok. where was I?! OH!!!!
The Fashion Challenge Results!

OK drum roll please!!!!!

The winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I NOT SAY IT'S OBAMANATION!?!?
WE ALL WINNNAHS!!!!

To show my SINCERE gratitude for taking out the time and making an effort to submit to the Fashion Challenge Ima go ahead and gift each one of these ladies an exclusive Dirty Roots tshirt, with a hand drawn design by yours truly.
Can't get um no where but here kids.

Thank you ladies!!!! Please email me your address to yah@cocolah.com and it's on its way.



Then we got this Hot Dog who submitted the picture below....not understanding that this is a...FASHION challenge. sigh. And yes English is his first language...so....yo no entiendo.

No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace