Monday, April 5, 2010

I don't think you're ready for this jelly.


I don't remember the last time I drank soda. I mean how else do you think I keep this bomb body? RESTRAINT people!! That's how!! (rolling my eyes at the haters asking themselves...what bomb body?)

SMFH. Haters motivate cus I'm on my way to the gym soon as I finish what I had started to say before I was rudely interrupted by my psychic powers alerting me to the future haters that will read and hate as SOON as I click that Publish Post button. I see you and guess what...I see you see me so we're good.

ANYWAY! Like I was sayin'...

Don't remember the last time I drank soda BUT...if Uncle Karl's on it...you know this is going in my "collection of shit i have no use for but it's related to fashion so I want it."

Especially since it's probably the closet thing to Chanel Im going to own in a long, long time. Student loans be damned! (slamming fist on desk) Grrr!

Oh Karl...how I love thee. If I ever get a fake pony tail it won't be cus of Beyonce..never!...it'll be cus of Karl. Somehow that makes me feel good about myself. Unbeweavable.



No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace