Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sometimes you feel like a nut

Bi 
by s'aint yacque



Cus sometimes you need a gentle touch and sometimes you want to be flipped and reverse. AY!

OR The Two Faced Ring

For them bitches that pretend they your friends then talk about you behind your back cus they want your man. Ooooh!!!

OR!!! Cus she dated your girl and now pretends to be her BFF but it's really to keep her single and have her cake and eat it too. Ahhh!!!!

Ah man, I had soooo much fun in my 20s. Now life is all serious and stuff. 10 years ago I would've told you all the dirty details that have nothing to do with the ring but more to do with the fact that I lived for DRAMA. Drama used to inspire me but these days I'm allergic to it and only have two words in response: CHA CHING!!! or PAY ME!!! OH! and COCOLAH.com oh wait and SAY AHHH! in that order. Did I mention YakBlak?

This rings got enough DRAMA for me and you, your mama and your cousin too.

I designed and hand crafted this piece over 2 years ago. I've been meaning to reproduce and sell it but um...I have 15 other projects ahead of it. Soooo. blah blah blah. Here it is....FINALLY!

This ring is on some superhero shit. Transformer! More than meets the eye.

2010 is about versatility. duality. change as power. For example I started this post talking crazy and end with words of wisdom. See!? My Point EXACTLY.



Bi Ring
Email with serious inquiries only: yah@cocolah.com

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace