Thursday, September 17, 2009

MATH. ART. FASHION.

To be honest with you...math is not my forte...I know it's hard to believe cus you see my brilliance here, there, everywhere but on the reals...

MATH MAKES MY HEAD HURT.


Geometry For Your Body.



I'm totally impressed by Irina Shaposhnikova's collection called ‘Crystallographica’ it's basically genius type shit. Check it.

The video is a perfect example of ART MEETS FASHION


Irina Shaposhnikova 09 from pierre debusschere on Vimeo.

Um...thems is um polygons right?

1 comment:

Love Warriors said...

Check out this video on my frien Rasul's blog...about half way down ..under Culture, Design, Imagination.....don't want to ruin the surprise but...FLYING PANTIES, GIRRRL!!!

http://www.cnvrgnc.com/

P.S. Love Warriors = Black Lily (started a blog with a friend, but we've done all of like 2 posts)

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace