Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Death by Fashion


Um, hello do you see what is being done here with leather. Ooof! Pieces like this is what drives me to work 14 hour days. What keeps me tossing and turning at night trying to figure out how to take my brand to the next level. Trying to figure out how to get, keep, manifest your attention to fashion greatness.

What does a girl like me have to do to get a closet full of couture pieces like these!?!? Tell me!!!!

These pieces are commanding and structured yet supple like yours truly. hee hee.

I'm sorry but I'd have to accessories these outfit with a chauffeured Bentley that's just the bottom line.






Hermes Winter 2010/11 Women's Collection


That shoulder piece is to die for. If I faint do not resuscitate. This is how I wanna go. Death by Fashion.

1 comment:

InnyVinny said...

HOT.DAMN.

Hermes...good lawd. If I could live in this, I would.

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace