Friday, May 22, 2009

It's been a long time....

I know. I know. I've been neglecting you guys on the blogspot tip BUT with good reasons...


Whew...things are bananas on my side of this monitor I can tell you that much.


Adding new designers left and right, check out Zachary Pryor, Studio Karma and OverAchievers

I promise to blog about these guys in the next few days and give you all the dirty details on what makes them tick and create.


I've been working day and night on some new s'aint yacque designs on the jewelry and accessories tip as well as some new funky fresh t shirt cus you know the Yah can't stop, won't stop.


Most importantly the YakBlak camp has been getting ready for the summer KICK OFF at Dance Africa at BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) this Memorial Day weekend.


YakBlak (my partner C. Los and I) have been putting in some serious elbow grease (as usual).


We've not only revamped our legendary sunnies display BUT we've given over 250 sunnies a face lift, realigning and replacing lenses. They've never looked better...while I'm at it...I'll say the same for myself....tee hee...I just got a fabulous haircut so stayed tuned for the "Care What I Wear" segment cus I've reinvented myself....yes...again. I have a diva complex. Stay Tuned


Here's your (first) change to get dibs on summer's hottest accessory. It's cool to have on dope sunnies but it's doper to have on an authentic pair of vintage sunnies that FIX YOUR FACE.



No comments:

Like it? Share it.

Twitter Facebook MySpace